Tuesday, August 9, 2011

YEE HAW!! Finally on the internet!!

YES!!! The day I have been waiting for has finally arrived!! I am officially connected to the Internet!!

OK, so now that I am done geeking out, time to talk about why I am blogging. The purpose I have is to talk about Jesus Christ and testify of His matchless power and mercy. I love being able to testify of the Savior and who He is to me.


In 2 Nephi 25:26, Nephi says, "And we atalk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we bprophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies"  These words have been a support to me as I have testified of my Savior during the course of my mission. As Nephi taught as we talk about Christ and as we teach one another His words we truly become edified. 
The second half of the scripture says, "that our cchildren may know to what source they may look for a dremission of their sins." I testify that Christ is the source that we can look to receive a remission of sins. 

I came to know of this eternal truth through careful study, diligent pondering, and humble prayer. The peace that has come in my life as I have felt the redeeming peace that comes from our Savior has been a living Testimony to my desire to follow Jesus Christ. I love my Savior. I testify that He lives and He wants us all to come unto him, "Come unto meall ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." 

I invite all to come unto Christ and be purified through him. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment